Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector – Personal Dosimeter – Alpha X-ray Beta Gamma Detector – LCD Radioactive Tester – Standard Model
BR-6: Nuclear Radiation (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-ray)
ALL OUR ITEMS ARE IN AUCKLAND – READY FOR FAST SHIPPING.
The natural environment in which we live has a certain amount of radiation, real-time data will fluctuate within a certain range. Use of nuclear radiation detector helps to avoid radiation hazards.
You Tube instruction and use video here. Shows and explains Alpha and Beta testing.
To measure beta-rays emission you can remove the rear part of the case to bring the sensor (Geiger-Muller counter, GM-counter) close to a source of radiation.
With this detector, BR-6, it may be difficult to measure beta-rays due to big case, so you can open the case and contact the counter bulb with an object for different method and possible higher accuracy.
For higher sensitivity, you can also take off the heat shrink plastic over the tube.
Review and test of the Chinese BR-6B Geiger counter, which is now turning up online for less than £100, for that price it is a very good investment however it does have a limitation that it maxes out at 99.99 microsieverts which is a fairly low number for a Geiger counter, however if you are using it for low level readings this is totally fine.
High sensitivity, wide measuring range, has a long service life.
Use of sophisticated G-M Geiger-Muller tube as the core sensor.
Can be applied to material inspection, environmental test, radiology protection, radiopharmaceutical screening, etc.
Compact and portable, the operation interface is simple and clear, easy to use.
Colour: White or Black
Detectable types: Beta, Gamma, X-ray
Sensor type: G-M tube
Energy range: 50kev-1.5mev less than 30%
Relative intrinsic error: less than plus or minus 10%
Sensitivity: 80cpm / μSV / Co-60
The maximum dose equivalent rate: 99.99μsv/h
Voice source: real particle sound / alarm sound / mute
Alarm threshold: 0.5 (Not Adjustable)
For use in ambient temperature: -25 ~+45℃
Relative humidity: less than 95%
Power supply: 2 * AA battery (not included) or USB cable (not included)
The ionising effect of radiation is used in the Geiger-Muller (GM) tube as a means of detecting the radiation. The GM tube is a hollow cylinder filled with a gas at low pressure. When alpha, beta or gamma radiation enters the tube it produces ions in the gas. The ions created in the gas enable the tube to conduct.
- the items are working ok i recommend this store to any baye
- i recomend this seller to any buyer item is okay working fine 17 Dec 2021 08:57
- great product for such price. works perfectly and delivery was fast. 06 Jan 2022 12:11
- great geiger counter. i ordered black one and got white, but its not a problem. works perfectly. shipping was quite fast. i highly recommend this seller and this geiger counter. will shop here again. 18 Jan 2022 04:45
- VERY QUICK SHIPPING, PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE, GOOD QUALITY OF FABRICATION, BIG GEIGER TUBE, WORK PERFECTLY, HIGH PRECISION OF THIS MEASURING DEVICE. VERY EASY TO USE AND REALLY EFFICIENT …. CORRECT PRICE. I RECOMMEND. 20 Jan 2022 06:36
- WORK REALLY GOOD AND GIVE EXACT VALUE, TEST ON MYSELF AFTER RADIOACTIVE INJECTION FOR A T. E. P. SCAN INVESTIGATION ON SIEMENS SCANNER DEVICE … EFFICIENT
There are no reviews yet.