Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – Blood Oxygen Monitor, Yellow
The Yellow Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – Blood Oxygen Monitor – With Hard Case digitally measures heart rate and blood oxygen levels. The antimicrobial vinyl sensor accommodates any finger size for an accurate vital measurement. Results display on the red DIGITAL LED DISPLAY SCREEN in under 10 seconds.
The lightweight design is comfortable for handheld and portable use. This device is small enough to carry in a pocket, backpack, or other compact space. The included lanyard allows the user to wear the device around their neck for use while hiking or training. The oxygen meter also has user-friendly features such as automatic shut-down and a real-time heart rate bar graph. The provides up to 30 hours of standard usage on one set of batteries.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds. Results are conveniently displayed on a large LED display.
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. Used by doctors and other health professionals.
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This pulse oximeter is compact and portable, allowing it to be taken with you throughout your day.
- Easy to read digital display
- For sports enthusiasts such as mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, or anyone interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate. For sports and aviation use only.
- Package Includes: a LANYARD for convenience. Pulse Oximeter Hard Protective Travel Case is also included.
Why buy here? This unit INCLUDES a Pulse Oximeter Hard Protective Travel Case
To receive accurate readings, please follow these tips:
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember, your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some individuals may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading – any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
- SpO2 – Digital
- Range: 0% – 99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70 – 99%)
- 35% – 70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate – Digital
- Range: 30 – 240 BPM
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation Time: 20-30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 60°C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH – 80%RH
- Storage Humidity: 10%RH – 95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
I have installed new batteries but the device still does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for oximeters is different from others. Even though the two springs are on the same side, the two batteries are still required to be installed in opposite directions. The diagram shows the correct battery placement. One product image shows the batteries’ installation. If your device still does not work, please contact the manufacturer to receive a free replacement.
Yes, our pulse oximeters are latex free. The hypoallergenic finger chamber is made of medical grade silicone.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
No, this pulse oximeter does not have an alarm, check our other listings for pulse oximeters with an alarm, sorry if they aren’t available at the moment, they may be sold out.
Does this product ever need recalibration?
The finger pulse oximeter does not need any calibration. However, if you have any issues with the device, please check the user manual and Precaution or contact us. We will be more than happy to further assist.
What kind of battery does the pulse oximeter use?
The fingertip pulse oximeter uses 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
Can I use your pulse oximeter during sleep?
This pulse oximeter can not be used for continuous monitoring, and it does not have a memory to save the readings. It will give you a reading as long as you have your finger inside the finger chamber but, once you take your finger out, the pulse oximeter will turn off after 5 seconds.
Medical Digital Finger Clip Pulse Oximeter LED Display SPO2 PR Heart Rate Monitor Sleep Monitor Blood Oxygen Saturation Meter
1. Accurate and fast readings: consistent results that have been tested and proven. The large digital display can quickly show blood SpO2, pulse rate and pulse intensity results.
2. Graphic and digital display: a simple bar graph to show your SpO2, pulse rate and pulse intensity results.
3. Suitable for all ages: The exquisite design allows fingers of various sizes to be put into the cavity.
4. Portable and easy to use: light weight, compact structure, easy to carry and carry, can be used at home or outdoors.
5. Health care: This oximeter can check the health of you and your family at all times, and is convenient and easy to use.
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – Blood Oxygen Monitor – With Hard Case is very suitable for testing SpO2 and pulse rate in sports activities, such as climbing, running, cycling, etc.
Material: metal, plastic
Blood oxygen saturation: 70% – 99% (± 2%)
Pulse rate display: 30-240bpm (± 1bpm)
Display mode: LED display
Working current: ≤ 50mA
Power supply: 2 * AAA batteries (Not included)
Working voltage: DC 3V
Battery life: about 20 hours
Working Current: reference 30mA
Operating Temperature: 5-40C
How to turn on/off?
Press the power button to turn the pulse oximeter on. The oximeter
will automatically be powered off when no finger in the device
for longer than 16 seconds.
Press the power button for more than 0.5s. It will enter into
parameter setting. Please read the operation manual P7 to see the
instruction how to set in detail
seems to do the job.
Instructions could be a little clearer. Pulse accuracy good. Have checked accuracy pulse readings against a known reliable machine. Have no means of checking accuracy of oxygen measure Show less
Easy to apply. Not sure how accurate it is
Like the small size and ease of use. The saturation percentage varies while in use so not 💯 how accurate it is. I know movement in use and other factors may influence the result but I had a previous one that didn’t fluctuate so much Show less