Blood Sugar Tester – Diabetes Glucose Meter
Includes 50 test strips and 50 lancets.
Blood Sugar Tester Diabetes Glucose Meter
Power Supply: AAA battery (Not included)
Working Principle: Electrochemical method
Measurement Method: Glucose oxidase
Detection Range: 1.1-33.3mmol/dL
Test Sample: Fresh peripheral whole blood, venous whole blood
Working Temperature: 10℃~44℃
Test Time: About 5 seconds
Memory Group: 200 groups
Blood Collection Method: Siphon
Blood Volume: 0.7 microliters
50pcs Lancets + 50pcs Test strips
1 x Blood glucose meter (battery not included)
1 x Lancet pen
1 x Instruction
Why choose us:
– Adjustable needle depth of sampling pen greatly reduces the pain of testing
– Only need 0.7microliters blood as test sample
– Quickly to get the test result (5 seconds)
– HD display screen, especially friendly to the elderly
– Small and light, easy to carry
– Convenient one-button operation
– High-quality workmanship and long service life
– Energy saving
– Accurate measurement
Note: The measurement results are for reference only. If you feel severely unwell, please consult your doctor immediately.
- 【COMPLETE BLOOD GLUCOSE TESTING KIT】 – Can be used for daily health monitoring, it includes: blood glucose monitor, test strips x 50, lancets x 50, lancing device, user manual, convenient to keep track of your glucose levels at home
- 【INSTRUCTION VIDEO – video here using a similar device, and another video here using a different similar device.
- 【QUICK AND ACCURATE TEST RESULTS】 – The updated electrode strips which avoids interference from blood oxygen variations gives you the assurance of accuracy. Get results in as little as 5 seconds. In conformity with latest accurate standards ISO 15197:2013, you can manage your diabetes with confidence
- 【EASE OF USE】 – With advanced biosensor technology, the glucose meter requires no coding (auto calibration) designed to reduce user error, simply insert a new test strip into the meter and prick a clean fingertip with a lancet to get a drop of blood (0.6 micro litres), apply audible fill detection for easier testing
- 【USER FRIENDLY FEATURES】 – New modern design with large high-contrast LCD display is easier to use; The strips utilise advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology designed for accuracy and reliability; Vacuum sealing keeps all new test strips valid within 18-24 months expiration date
Responsibility for diabetics starts with glucose monitoring.
Coding required: This unit does not require any coding. Simply insert test strips and begin to test.
The meter applies audible fill detection to signal that enough blood has been drawn
Painful lancing device: The comfort dial offers 5 different depth settings to match any skin type during testing. The device won’t tear your skin by wiggling from side to side
Digital display: A large display screen with bold numbers is designed for easier visibility during testing. You will be receiving accurate test results within 5 seconds from a tiny 0.6 micro-litre sample size
Calibration sample: Venous Plasma
Blood sample size: 0.6 micro litres
Test time: 5s
Haematocrit: 30% to 60%
Battery type: 1 x CR2032 3.0V coin cell battery
Battery life: 1000 tests
Weight: 60gMeasurement range: 1.1 to 33.3 mmol/L
Please kindly mind
1. Adjust the depth of your lancing device according to your skin thickness.
2. Prick your finger and wipe the first drop of blood away with a clean tissue or garment, test with the second drop of blood, which is less likely to be contaminated.
3. Results from alternative sites (such as a palm or forearm) don’t exactly reflect your current blood glucose level.
There are no reviews yet.