Air Quality Monitor – Rechargeable – CO2 – Formaldehyde – TVOC Detector
- MULTIPLE DETECTABLE GASES – upgraded indoor air quality monitor – built in DART electrochemical sensors that detect air Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Formaldehyde (HCHO and, Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC). Those readings involve detection of toluene, harmful chemical substances and pollutants in the air such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, smoke, fog, dust, alcohol, glue, paint, ink and others.
- NEW DESIGN – 2021 Newest unique casing and button panel with LCD Colour Screen Digital Display; it can offer mean value for each gas. Measurement shows over long-term monitoring, instant real-time data can be highly variable.
- 1000mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – and packaged with one USB cable, the standby time can last for 4-6 hours. English instructions.
- EASY OPERATION -This air monitor is easy to operate with simple button layout, easy to read numbers and alarm sound function.
- NOTIFICATION- It is recommended to close the doors and windows when testing indoors; About 60 minutes for testing formaldehyde TVOC / CO2 (It is just needs around 3-15 minutes for testing Cabinet, drawer etc – small spaces).
Measures the formaldehyde and carbon dioxide concentration.
Can detect HCHO/TVOC/CO2.
The Environment parameter is an easy to read AQI (Air Quality Indication).
Large LCD display with wide viewing angle, convenient for reading.
Battery Capacity: 1000mAh for Orange and Blue model
Test Function: HCHO/TVOC/CO2.
Detection Technology: Air Natural Flow Detection Technology
Display mode: LCD colour screen digital display
Error Floating: 3%-30%
Working Voltage: 5V
Start-up preheating: 120 seconds (only: formaldehyde TVOC CO2 sensor)
Charging time: about 4-6 hours
Standby time: about 240-360 minutes
TVOC Test Range: 0.000~2.000 mg/m3; (D9-B, D9-D, D9-H)
HCHO Test Range: 0.000~2.500 mg/m3; (D9-D, D9-H)
CO2 Test Range: 400~4000ppm (D9-H)
Colour: Blue or Orange
1 *air quality detector
1 *instruction manual English
1 *USB charging cable
There are no reviews yet.